Alright, so I’ve been experimenting with several tweaks around the site in the past month. The first, I removed the header bar from the home page. It isn’t all that necessary there and I think I like the how the page looks better now. On the other pages with this header a basic menu has been added to easily navigate the pages of the site. Discord and Telegram integration, previously mentioned, are working wonderfully. A Discord widget now appears on the home page for non-mobile visitors allowing people to join my Discord server. Other tweaks include changing some of the lightbox effects. Adding borders to the images, experimenting with polls and galleries, and minor layout tweaks to the mobile version of the site.
All-in-all I’m very pleased with how the site is turning out. While its by no means exceptional I do find the site graphically pleasing, at least in a sense that its far better than I expected I could do. All of this has had me start working on an old project using what I learned here. Who knows where it will go. It may not go anywhere as it is an ambitious project. If and when it gets to a point where it is usable I will be sharing the results here. For now however, it will remain just another experiment.